Immersion in China
LTL’s Chinese Immersion Program is a combination course.
Chengde (not Chengdu – the city with pandas) is famous for being the imperial summer capital during Qing dynasty times. It’s also well known as being the birthplace of standard mandarin, so luckily local people here are relatively easy to understand. There are absolutely no foreign residents in Chengde and no-one speaks English which means that LTL students have the opportunity to completely immerse themselves into local Chinese culture.
- Study in two Chinese cities
- Start off in Xi’an
- Continue in Chengde
- Zero English spoken in Chengde
- Homestay & shared apartment options
- Fast language progress
- Complete Immersion Experience
- Mandarin Language Environment
- Full support from LTL